Monterey Pickleball Championships
- Player's age as of: 9/7/19Minimum Age of Player: 14
- Registration Starts: 06/27/19 12:00am
- Early Registration Deadline (Received by): 08/01/19
- Final Registration Deadline (Received by): 09/03/19
- Registration FeesRegistration - $30.00 Early Registration - Deadline: 08/01/19 - $25.00
- (All events: $15.00 each - Lunch Included)
Pickleball Club Challenge
- The Club Challenge will be played in conjunction with the Monterey Bay Pickleball Championships. Participants can register for their respective Pickleball Club based on the rules listed.
- Scoring will be 1 point per player (2 pts per team) per match win.
- Division winners will receive 3 pts (per player), 2nd place 2 points (per player) and 3rd place 1 point (per player) bonus on top of winner points for a potential of 4 points for the winner player.
- Winning team will walk away with a trophy/fence plaque and bragging rights for the year.All players participating for a perspective club must me members of the club based on the club rules or bylaws.Points will be earned for all events played for their respective team.
- Players playing in age/gender brackets and mixed bracket can earn points for both brackets.Players must be registered for their respective club no later than 6:00pm Friday September 6, 2019. (https://airtable.com/shr2kwPvDiIrQXCh2)Winner will be determined by total points.
- Tiebreaker will be most medal victories followed by most gold medals, then silver medals, then bronze medals.
Friday Night Pickleball Social
All tournament participants are invited to play in the Chamisal First Friday Pickleball Social. Cost will be $10 per tournament registered player and start at 5:15pm. Round Robin play will continue until approximately 7:00-7:15pm where light food will be available. Please register for this event at https://airtable.com/shr0QkM5DODzMFlz6